Ringing in 2021 was a great relief after living in the turmoil caused by the COVID-19 pandemic last year. We’ve long moved past the idea that we would be back to the office in just two weeks, then at the end of the summer, to accepting it will happen when it happens.
It is no surprise that 8 out of 10 of our top blog posts in 2020 were related to COVID-19, while the remaining two posts were about emotional support animals. I think one thing we can all agree on is—we love our pets!
Read the top 10 advocacy blog posts in 2020 below:
- Federal COVID-19 Laws Impacting Community Associations
- HUD Releases Guidance for Accommodation Requests for Assistance Animals
- CAI’s Guide to the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Coronavirus: Understanding Emergency Declarations, Taking Guidance from Health Officials
- A Guide to Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- CDC Guidelines Impacting Community Association Common Areas
- Will your Community Association Require Face Masks?
- Mid-Year State Legislative Action Committee Update: Part III
- Congress Clears $900 Billion COVID-19 Targeted Relief Package
- Airlines Don’t Have to Accommodate Emotional Support Animals — Does the Same Apply to Community Associations?
It is our hope that COVID-19 does not dominate 2021 and we move on to other topics that enhance the lives of people living in and working with community associations.
To learn more about all of our advocacy efforts, click here.